THURSDAY 6:30 p.m. | Bachata Sensual beginners at least 2 months experience.
- BEGIN: Thursday, November 30, 2023
- TIME: | 6.30 p.m.
- STYLE: Bachata Sensual
- LEVELS: min. 2 months experience.
- COURSE DURATION:Thursday, November 30th to February 29th, 2024 (12 weeks)
SUBSCRIPTIONS & PRICES:
Payment for all dance subscriptions is made every 3 months. This means that you don't pay for your subscription every month, but rather pay the total amount directly in advance. This has the big advantage that you don't have to think about paying every month, but the payment is processed all at once.
Price overview of dance subscriptions:
LIMITED One(12-week subscription) for 1 lesson/week: CHF135.- per month = Total amount: CHF 405
UNLIMITED Three (12-week subscription) for unlimited course attendance: CHF 185.- per month= Total amount CHF 555.-
UNLIMITED students (12-week subscription) for unlimited course attendance and students up to 24 years: CHF105.- per month= Total amount CHF 315.-
** OFFER **
- Take advantage of the unbeatable offer for all beginner courses now and book the 12-week dance subscription at the sensational price of CHF 388 instead of CHF 435! You'll save a whole CHF 50 if you choose this exclusive offer now.
*Offer valid for the first 12 weeks.
Description of courses and information
- Bachata Sensual beginners: iIn this zero level course we teach you:
- technique for slow turns,
- Body balance,
- Hands and arms used in bachata,
- Technique for movements and the entire foundation of dancing from Bachata Sensual with nuances of traditional Bachata
- Figure combinations.
- Important information about the dance subscription:
- All available dance subscriptions have a term of 3 or 6 months.
- The course fee is paidevery 12 weeks, every 3 months, in advance.
- The course fee should be paid at least 3 days before the start of the course.
Rules for compensation:
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to attend every dance class. That's why we offer you options if you missed a lesson. Of course, our goal is for you to take part in dance classes regularly and have fun.
A maximum of 4 lessons can be compensated for during the 12-week dance subscription. The compensation is based on the cumulus principle, which means: as soon as you have accumulated a total of 4 missed lessons, you can make the compensation. Not previously.
There are two ways you can compensate:
1.) Compensation in another course of your level:
The missed lessons can be made up for in another course at your level after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. For example, you can attend 2 lessons per week during the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription to make up for the 4 missed lessons. This means you pay the regular price for your new 12-week dance subscription.
2.) Compensation in the first 4 weeks of the new dance subscription:
If you have missed a total of 4 lessons within 12 weeks, you can make the compensation after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. This means that in the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription you will catch up on the 4 missed lessons. For your next 12-week dance subscription you only pay the difference, i.e. 8 weeks.
It is especially important to note that missed lessonsRegistered at least 5 hours before the start of the course must be taken into account in order to be taken into account as compensation. Otherwise they will not be counted as such.