FRIDAY 7:30 p.m. | Intermediate 2 Salsa Cubana (at least 12 months experience)
- BEGIN: 8. March 2024
- TIME:7.30 p.m.
- LEVELS: at least 12 months experience (from intermediate level)
- STYLE: Salsa Cubana
- COURSE DURATION:Friday, February 9, 2024 to May 24, 2024 (12 weeks)
- SAMPLE LESSON: The trial lesson is free if you decide to stay. Otherwise the trial lesson costsCHF38.- / person. The amount can be paid directly after the trial lesson (in the dance studio).
Description of courses and information
COURSE DATA ANNUAL OVERVIEW
- Salsa Cubana Intermediate In this course you will learn the basics to dance Rueda de Casino in a group and also figures to dance it individually in a couple. A lot of fun and joy is guaranteed.
- Salsa Cubana Advanced : In this course you will further improve your dance skills and Rueda de Casio Cubano, always in groups or as a couple. A lot of fun and joy is guaranteed.
Important information about the dance subscription:
- All available dance subscriptions have a term of 3 or 6 months.
- The course fee is paidevery 12 weeks, every 3 months, in advance.
- The course fee should be paid at least 3 days before the start of the course.
Rules for compensation:
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to attend every dance class. That's why we offer you options if you missed a lesson. Of course, our goal is for you to take part in dance classes regularly and have fun.
A maximum of 4 lessons can be compensated for during the 12-week dance subscription. The compensation is based on the cumulus principle, which means: as soon as you have accumulated a total of 4 missed lessons, you can make the compensation. Not previously.
There are two ways you can compensate:
1.) Compensation in another course of your level:
The missed lessons can be made up for in another course at your level after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. For example, you can attend 2 lessons per week during the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription to make up for the 4 missed lessons. This means you pay the regular price for your new 12-week dance subscription.
2.) Compensation in the first 4 weeks of the new dance subscription:
If you have missed a total of 4 lessons within 12 weeks, you can make the compensation after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. This means that in the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription you will catch up on the 4 missed lessons. For your next 12-week dance subscription you only pay the difference, i.e. 8 weeks.
It is especially important to note that missed lessonsRegistered at least 5 hours before the start of the course must be taken into account in order to be taken into account as compensation. Otherwise they will not be counted as such.