WEDNESDAY 8:15 p.m. | Salsa on1 advanced
- BEGIN:Wednesday March 6, 2024
- LEVELS:at least 24 months experience. Intermediate
- TIME: | 8:15 p.m.
- STYLE: Salsa Puertorriqueña on1
- COURSE DURATION:Wednesday, March 6, 2024 to May 22, 2024 (12 weeks)
- IMPORTANT:If you are advanced and want to have an intense hour of dancing, this is the place. There is no technology taught in this course! This is where you come to dance for an intense hour.
- SAMPLE LESSON: The trial lesson is free if you decide to stay. Otherwise, the trial lesson costs CHF38.- / person. The amount can be paid directly after the trial lesson (in the dance studio).
Description of courses and information
COURSE DATA ANNUAL OVERVIEW
- Salsa advanced: This course is for advanced salseros and salseras. We don't explain any techniques, but rather learn many different dance figures. It is a class for dancers who want to dance new figures once a week and work up a sweat and stay in shape without losing their passion for dancing.
- Important information about the dance subscription:
- All available dance subscriptions have a term of 3 or 6 months.
- The course fee is paidevery 12 weeks, every 3 months, in advance.
- The course fee should be paid at least 3 days before the start of the course.
Rules for compensation:
We understand that it is sometimes difficult to attend every dance class. That's why we offer you options if you missed a lesson. Of course, our goal is for you to take part in dance classes regularly and have fun.
A maximum of 4 lessons can be compensated for during the 12-week dance subscription. The compensation is based on the cumulus principle, which means: as soon as you have accumulated a total of 4 missed lessons, you can make the compensation. Not previously.
There are two ways you can compensate:
1.) Compensation in another course of your level:
The missed lessons can be made up for in another course at your level after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. For example, you can attend 2 lessons per week during the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription to make up for the 4 missed lessons. This means you pay the regular price for your new 12-week dance subscription.
2.) Compensation in the first 4 weeks of the new dance subscription:
If you have missed a total of 4 lessons within 12 weeks, you can make the compensation after your 12-week dance subscription has expired. This means that in the first 4 weeks of your new dance subscription you will catch up on the 4 missed lessons. For your next 12-week dance subscription you only pay the difference, i.e. 8 weeks.
It is especially important to note that missed lessonsRegistered at least 5 hours before the start of the course must be taken into account in order to be taken into account as compensation. Otherwise they will not be counted as such.